- The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching and mentoring services provided by Brandi Wright (“ Just Breathe by Meraki ”) to any individual or organization (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Just Breathe by Meraki for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers life coaching, personal coaching, executive coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
- Coaching is not psychological counselling or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third-party on their behalf), Just Breathe by Meraki agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third-party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The client will be required to sign a contract with Just Breathe by Meraki at the commencement of coaching.
Responsibility & Commitment
- Just Breathe by Meraki will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching with Just Breathe by Meraki . Just Breathe by Meraki accepts no liability for the client’s actions. Just Breathe by Meraki has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- The client will be required to complete a ‘Commitment to Coaching’ form at the commencement of coaching; the client will be asked if they are ready to take action to make the necessary changes.
- Personal information or business information supplied to Just Breathe by Meraki by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third-party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law.
- Just Breathe by Meraki and the client will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement at commencement of coaching. Just Breathe by Meraki will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
- Just Breathe by Meraki requires that the client provide an emergency contact name and telephone number, to be used only in the event of an emergency, such as sudden illness or accident.
- All documentation and information relating to the client will be held according to the Data Protection 1998, except as permitted by the client in writing or as required by law.
Clarity & Style
- Just Breathe by Meraki will discuss with the client their preferred style of coaching. The client has the right to talk openly and candidly with their coach, and the client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with Just Breathe by Meraki on any area of the coaching process. Just Breathe by Meraki welcomes openness and honesty.
- Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by writing to Just Breathe by Meraki via email to email@example.com.
- Just Breathe by Meraki is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the coaching process, or series of coaching sessions, the client will be asked to complete a feedback form.
- The coaching schedule will be arranged between Just Breathe by Meraki and the client and can be booked up to 3 months in advance. Just Breathe by Meraki will recommend the frequency of coaching sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding and may be altered and adjusted throughout the coaching journey by mutual agreement, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
- The number of coaching session will be agreed at the start of coaching between Just Breathe by Meraki and the client, and confirmed by Just Breathe by Meraki by email or written correspondence. Where no specific number is agreed sessions will be provided on a session by session basis. Due to the nature of coaching, the initial term usually recommended is four sessions. Full payment is due before or at the first session. Additional sessions can be booked thereafter.
- The length of each session is usually 1 hour but can be agreed between Just Breathe by Meraki and the client at the commencement of the session.
- Coaching will take place between the client and their coach face-to-face (venue by mutual agreement), via Skype (client calls coach), or by telephone (client calls coach). Face-to-face coaching will take place in the offices of Just Breathe by Meraki or at a mutually agreed venue. Where coaching takes place at a mutually agreed venue the client will be liable for any costs incurred by Just Breathe by Meraki at that time. Unless otherwise agreed, the client is responsible for telephoning Just Breathe by Meraki at agreed times.
- Just Breathe by Meraki may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these tasks, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes. Where possible, clients are requested to submit any information requested by Just Breathe by Meraki relating to assignments at least 24 hours before the coaching session when they are to be discussed. Just Breathe by Meraki will provide feedback on completed assignments during coaching sessions.
- The client may contact Just Breathe by Meraki by phone or email between sessions to share a success or seek clarification on a coaching issue. Support between sessions is seen by JBM as a necessary part of the coaching process. Just Breathe by Meraki will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact is likely to incur an additional charge, and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
Accountability & Payments
- A signed contract and hours tracked.
- Recurring payments, pay 50%, or pay in full.
Cancellation & Rearranging Sessions
- If the client needs to rearrange a coaching session, they should provide at least 48 hours’ notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused coaching sessions unless 48 hours’ notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances Just Breathe by Meraki may need to rearrange a coaching session; in these circumstances Just Breathe by Meraki will use reasonable endeavors to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment the client.
- When a client pays for a session, or sessions, in advance they must have the coaching session(s) that they have paid for within 6 months of the payment, or their fee is forfeited.
- The client may terminate their coaching contract at any time in writing. Any monies owed at the time of cancellation will become due immediately. Refunds on payments made against future sessions will be at the discretion of Just Breathe by Meraki.
- In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behavior by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, Just Breathe by Meraki can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further coaching sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by Just Breathe by Meraki where practicable, and will be refunded any advance payments made for coaching sessions not yet provided.
- There may be occasions when Just Breathe by Meraki may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event JBM will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and JBM does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.
This Website is owned by Just Breathe by Meraki (hereafter “Company”) , registered as a sole trader.
By using, registering or placing an order on this website at , you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy. Since this is a growing web site and because Internet technologies are constantly evolving, this Policy is subject to change at any time and any changes will be posted on this page.
This Policy works hand-in-hand with the Terms and Conditions of Use, found elsewhere on the web site.
For the purposes of the Data protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Just Breathe by Meraki of Bonallack, Helston, Cornwall, 237, TR13 0PQ, ().
What personally identifiable information does the Company collect and how is it used?
When you visit, register or order products or services on you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, email address, home or business address and other information. The Company will not collect personally identifiable information from users while they use the web site, unless they voluntarily provide it to us or authorise us to collect such information. Users may provide other information about themselves, in addition to the mandatory personal information (hereafter “Voluntary Information”).
The Company may use or disclose personally identifiable information to:
Operate and manage the Company web site;Enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;Provide products/services that have been requested by you;Respond to other inquires or requests by you.Provide you with information about specials, sales or new products or services that the Company will introduce in the future.It’s partners and/or vendors in order to fulfil orders from you.
In order to provide the best services, the Company may disclose your name on certain pages at . We may also disclose personally identifiable information in the establishment or exercise of legal rights or defences against legal claims, to comply with applicable laws or regulations, to comply with a valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order or to investigate suspected fraud or a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use. We will never sell user information to any 3rd-party not affiliated with the Company, without consent, except in connection with the sale or merger of the Company or the division responsible for such services provided.
The Company may also use such Voluntary Information for marketing its products and services to you unless you have ‘opted out’ of receiving such marketing information from us. User may ‘opt out’ by contacting customer service at .
The Company may, from time to time, send or post surveys or requests for your feedback in order to help us make our website and services better. Any responses we receive from users will be used only to evaluate our web site and services and no personally identifiable information from respondents will be shared with any non-employees of Company, except that information provided in the Feedback/Comments areas.
The Company may, from time to time, send notices about special offers, promotions or contests. If you sign up to participate in any of these, we will collect your email address. If you are chosen for a promotion or as a winner in a contest, you give the Company permission to use your name, image and other information about you, for marketing purposes.
To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls.
What non-personally identifiable information does the company collect and how is it used?
The Company collects and tracks certain non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, IP numbers and browser type, access times, domain names, usage habits and other information which does not specifically identify any individual.
The Company may use and disclose non-personally identifiable information for any number of reasons, including but not limited to, working with business partners and improving our website and services
Does Just Breathe by Meraki have a newsletter?
The Company regularly sends out a Newsletter via email (hereinafter “Newsletter”) to all Users (unless they have ‘opted-out’). In these Newsletters, we may inform you about new features from Just Breathe by Meraki and about the upcoming week’s events or special promotions.
User may choose to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by sending an email to Customer Service at .
Disclosure of your information
The information you provide to us may be accessed by or given to third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Where you have consented when providing us with your details, we may also allow other companies in our group, to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know at .
You agree that we may disclose your identity and contact details to (1) any third-party who claims to us that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or their rights of privacy, and (2) to other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
The following is a summary of the types of cookies that are being used on this site, along with information on how you can block them.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Is my information private with company merchants and advertisers?
The only Voluntary Information that may be shared between Company and one of our partner web sites is that which pertains to information used in the furtherance of tracking an order and providing you with correct information regarding same.
Order information, including order numbers and amounts, may be available to the Company, affiliate merchants and 3rd-party affiliate program management companies, for accurate tracking purposes. The Company will not release this information to other parties unless you request it.
The Company provides banner and other advertising on its website, from Google and other third parties, that may place and read cookies on your browser, or use web beacons to collect information in the course of advertisements being served. If you are concerned about your privacy regarding these advertisements, please refer to Google’s (or other third-party) privacy policies.
What about data security?
We employ security measures to protect, so far as reasonably possible, your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
The Company requires that our advertisers and partners ensure the security of the data that users provide to them, however, in the event of a breach of their security measures, you agree that the Company will not be liable for any losses or damages.
The Company limits access to personal information about users to employees, for whom we reasonably believe it is necessary, in order to provide products or services.
May I see the information the Company collects about me?
You are entitled to see the personal information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at . We are entitled by law to charge a fee of $12.64 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you, but we may at our discretion waive this charge.
Can I Opt-out?
The Company gives users the option to remove personally identifiable information from our list of active users.
You may also choose to opt-out of certain communications from the Company, such as our Newsletter.
If you want to unsubscribe or opt-out of communications from us, send an email to Customer Service at . We will respond within 48 hours.
The Company is not responsible for removing personally identifiable information from the lists of any 3rd-party partner or advertiser who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this Policy.
Where is the web site located?
The Company web site is maintained in the United States. If you are located outside of the U.S., by using the web site, you authorise the import of you information and its use, as specified in this Policy.
What is the minimum age to use this website?
Use of and products/services are intended for persons who are eighteen (18) years or older, or business entities.
If proof comes to the attention of the Company that an individual user is under the age of eighteen (18) years, and is accessing our services and/or products without the consent, approval or authorisation of their parents or legal guardian, the Company will immediately terminate such account.
The Company reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time, in the event that this becomes necessary after initial release, or in the event that it becomes necessary with respect to additional, deleted, modified or amended services provided by Company.
The Company will not personally notify you of any amendments to this Policy. Users are urged to check this Policy frequently in order to determine whether any changes have been made. Users understand and agree that continued use of the Company web site assumes that they have read and accepted this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time.
Where can I access this policy?
The Company never uses or installs spy ware on user computers, nor do we use spy ware to retrieve information from user computers.
Your California Privacy Rights
IF YOU ARE A USER IN CALIFORNIA, USA: The State of California, USA, has passed legislation requiring certain specific disclosures be made available to California residents who use the Internet and provide information that may be used for marketing purposes. That legislation requires any business that discloses a customer’s personal information (as defined by the “Act”) to any 3rd-party, for direct marketing purposes, to provide the customer a method for obtaining the names, addresses and certain other specified details of anyone who might have received that personal information. If you are a California resident you may request this information from Company by writing to:
Just Breathe by Meraki
4100 Victory Dr
Attn: California, USA Privacy Rights.
or by sending an e-mail, with “California, USA Privacy Rights” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just Breathe by Meraki is not obligated to respond to more than one such request from User per calendar year.
The section titles used in this Policy are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.