"Can you get energy from the sun to fuel your body?"
Sun gazing is the act of looking directly at the sun. It is sometimes done as a religious or spiritual practice. It invloves staring at the sunrise or sunset; these two times are rhe best because the uv rays are the least. The human eye is very sensitive, and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can lead to retinopathy. The practice of sun gazing has some truly amazing benefits, not only for your physical health, but also for your mental wellbeing and spiritual development.
Some of the benefits include:
- Relief of stress and tension
- Increased energy
- Boosts production of the feel good hormones serotonin and melatonin
- Improved eyesight
- Reduces hunger pains –body is completely nourished by the sun (Some people claim to have been able to take part in this practice and not eat anything during the entire process which is usually about 9 or 10 months)
- Stimulation of the pineal gland
- Increased size of pineal gland
- Releasing of internal blockages
- Increased human potential
- Health improvements especially among women
- People who practiced sun gazing for more than five years and who gazed mid-day (instead of the insisted hour after sunrise and hour before sunset) were more likely to report adverse effects
- 35 out of the 51 participants reported to have “increased or greatly increased energy” while only 1 participant reported reduced energy
- The number of people who reported a “decreased need for solid food” was approximately equal to the number of people who reported “no significant change in the need for food.” Only 1 person in the study reported an increased need for food.
- People who had sun gazed for at least a year for at least 4 times per week were far more likely to report a decreased need for solid food.
- The most common physical/mental/spiritual experiences reported from sun gazing were bliss, joy, peace and calmness.
- No one from the study reported a decrease in physical health, everyone reported that his or her health was the same or had improved.
- Begin by spending a maximum of 10 seconds on the first day by looking directly at the sun during the safe hours.
- It is an important part of the practice that you stand barefoot on bare earth. Apparently this helps to keep you grounded and enhances the benefits of sun gazing.
- As you are staring at the sun visualize the energy from the sun coming into your body and filling your body and cells with rejuvenating light.
- On the second day aim for 20 seconds, each day after that continue adding 10 seconds to the previous day. So at 10 days you will be looking at the sun for 100 seconds, or 1 minute and 40 seconds.
- Continue this daily until you have reached 44 minutes. This should take between 9-10 months depending on the weather. According to HRM this is all you need to gain the benefits described above from sun gazing.
- After this you will need to walk for 45 minutes each day for the 6 days following the completion of the 9-10 months of sun gazing.
- From here on out, just make a conscious effort to continue to walk barefoot on the earth, preferably in the sun whenever you feel like it or get the time.
"Harness energy from the sun by being a vessel"
For more helpful tips subscribe or contact me at email@example.com.
Sending peace, love and light to all on your day.