“What’s your calling?”
Have you ever felt sluggish, unfulfilled? Do you feel like you could be doing something better? Something more important? When you aren’t accomplishing a specific goal you can feel this way. We all have a purpose. To delay means death. Death of dreams, and death of life. Why waste a life you have available? Do what you’ve been called to do.
7 Signs You’ve Found Your Calling
- It’s familiar: A calling comes just by looking forward to what you will do but also by looking back at what you have done.
- It’s something other people see in you: Sometimes, our missions are most obvious to those who know us best.
- Its challenging: It must be difficult enough that not everyone can do it.
- It requires faith: It cannot be something so obvious that you can easily explain it. It’s must be mysterious.
- It takes time: You have to fail your way into the right direction before you find it.
- It’s more than just one thing: It integrates well with the rest of your life, not completely with it but complementary to your top priorities.
- It’s bigger than you: The task must be so large that without a team of people, you cant complete it on your own.
“Let go or be dragged”
For more helpful tips subscribe. Sending peace and love to you on your day.