“What’s your passion?”
Everyone has a passion or a purpose to accomplish while they are here on the earth. It’s something that keeps them going; something that they can’t help but do. It’s a talent that they were born with. Once found, that individual finds peace and fulfillment.
5 useful exercises to spark your passion
Exercise 1: Revisit your childhood
- “What did you love?”
- As a child we all have dreams. When we grow up we get caught up in the rat race and forget these dreams. It’s a good practice to go back in time and see what drove you then.
- What keeps you up late at night?
- What excites you?
Exercise 2: Make a vision board
- When you make a board it constantly keeps your mind on your vision, it keeps your wants fresh in your mind. Constantly looking at these photos get you closer to your dreams.
- What’s in your minds eye?
Exercise 3: Make a list of people who are where you want to be
- Who do you listen to?
- If you want to do something specific, listen to an expert. Find a master and be a dedicated student. Learn from the best.
Exercise 4: Start doing what you have, even without a business plan
- The best way to learn is to start today. Work with what you know and work through the challenges. Live and learn your trade.
Exercise 5: Take a break from business thinking
- People always think about the money. I know that we all have to earn an income but those thoughts can take the fun out of your passion. Have a balance. Have fun and also have a mini plan or idea of where you what to go.
“Whatever keeps you up at night is your passion”
For more helpful tips subscribe. Sending peace and love to you on your day.