“How do you stay connected to self?”
Daily self care is important. We all go through life working and moving. Downtime and recharge is necessary to keep going.
Sunday: Make room for the week ahead.
- Ask yourself, can I let go of left over anger for today and choose to feel peace instead?
- Throw out or delete something you don’t need.
- Declutter one spot at your home.
- Take a long relaxing bath before bed.
Monday: Breaking from a busy day
- Ask yourself, does my life reflect what my heart desires?
- Listen to atmosphere music like the rain or waves on a beach.
- Do what you need to and nothing else, just do nothing.
Tuesday: Nourishing your needs
- Ask yourself, could I use more self esteem, pleasure, trust, compassion, boldness, love? What would that look like in your life?
- List what you love about today and yourself.
- Make a meal with healthy ingredients (organic)
Wednesday: Embracing hump day and confidence
- Ask yourself, can I allow myself to enjoy my sensual side and fantasies?
- Look at your body in the mirror and notice how beautiful/sexy you are! Imagine your fantasy crush telling you how sexy you are!
- Massage your body with oils or lotion slowly and sensually enjoy each part.
Thursday: Getting honest with yourself
- Ask yourself, do I treat myself and others kindly?
- If you’re had arguments, put yourself in their shoes today.
- Sit quietly for 3 minutes, repeat the word CLARITY, and after, give yourself a nice long hug!
Friday: Letting loose
- Ask yourself, what really matters and what doesn’t?
- Release pent up frustration: Scream when you’re alone, yell into a pillow or beat one up until anger fades. Or have a good cry!
- Dance and sing even if your by yourself!
Saturday: Deserving fun
- Ask yourself, what good do you deserve?
- Give yourself something you’ve been denied like time to sleep, an adventure, a facial, a new outfit, sweet thoughts about yourself.
- Remember to approve of yourself with a hug.
- Do something you enjoy today!
“Love yourself like you want others to love you.”
For more useful tips subscribe. Sending peace and love to you on your day.