Have you ever asked yourself how do you feel? Its is something so simple but so important. The way that our lives become chaotic is because our feelings are chaotic. Our emotions cause our intentions and thoughts to have power so if your emotions are happy then we will get anything that we are thinking of.
Think ahead and realize that everything is temporary so plan for the future so that you have control over it when that time comes because it is enviable. Change is enviable like the seasons. also since you know that it is enviable its best to relax and live like it has already happened. By relaxing you allowing it to happen. This creates a happy life of constant bliss. Focus on how you feel, always ask yourself how do I feel? Sometimes we all can go off into our own thoughts and get caught up in the mundane. It can cause us to get lost in our thoughts, and if your thoughts are not a happy place, thats not a good place to be. If our thoughts aren’t happy thoughts they can cause us to feel bad, feeling bad makes us create other bad thoughts. Instead of creating a continuous cycle, step out of those feelings. Every time you ask yourself “how do I feel?”, tell yourself “I feel good”, or even better, “I feel great” and really feel it. Your feelings create your reality. Here are some ways to make yourself feel good during the day. These practices with constant repetition will keep your feelings high and in turn will help you stay positive and be able to welcome in all the things that you desire.
22 ways to be happy:
- Accept the things you can’t change. if you can and want to change them, do it.
- Let go of the people who are holding you down. if you considered them, you already know who these people are.
- Blast your favorite upbeat song and sing at the top of your lungs, dancing as you go.
- Go for a run. a nice, long run. run until you feel good; at the very least, you’ll be tried enough that the feeling will see less major.
- Call someone you love. just hearing their voice can make you feel better.
- Smile at a stranger. it will make both of you smile.
- Send a anonymous compliment.
- write down everything you don’t like about yourself. Rip it up. Burn it
- Watch your favorite move.
- Realize that you are your own biggest critic. People do not see the faults in yourself that you do. So realize that they are not flaws, not imperfections. they make you, you.
- Go to bed earlier
- Finish things ahead of time
- Eat whole-food
- Be present
- Listen to music
- Think positively drink lots of water
- Read be productive eat fresh fruit
- Breath deeply
- Go for a bike ride
Be happy right now. It is your choice so why not choose to be happy.
Also watch this video for more up-liftment… Be Happy
~”We are masters of our realities”~